Monday, April 26, 2010

The foot, she is not broken.

But I do have crutches. Except I've ditched them already. Seriously, they suck more than the foot. Well, next time I'll know better than to say, "Shaughny, stop messing on the stair, you're going to fall" when I'm still on the stairs.

We did the Westfield village annual clean up on Saturday. I was still attempting the evil crutch things then. I didn't get alot done. Some dusting of artifacts and I did clean the windows in the Boot and Harness as well as a crap load of dusting in there. That place gets mucky quickly.

Well c'mon we do open the place for stuff in winter and of course the whole maple syrup thing in spring. There are a lot of hearth and woodstoves going.

My own dear Misner house is currently still airborn. Sort of. Its still getting its foundation so its raised higher than me just now. I should have taken a picture.

Milton Craft show this weekend. Baby blankets are made and I'm getting the ones from the shop back. Also made a boatload of hairbows last night. Onto superhero capes, cuffs and collars next.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Okay, I'm miles behind. Is the foot better?! And how was the craft fair? I love this time of year--everyone comes out with their tables of homemade stuff!