Wednesday, April 7, 2010

If I see that bunny, he's stew!

Ok, I can't blame the easter bunny. I'd like to but I can't. Fact is various and sundry well meaning people, including family gave my girls enough chocolate and candies that I'm pretty sure they could power most of Canada if we could find a way to turn insanity into electricity.

And alright I didn't have the stuff properly hidden yesterday (as in, not at all) Well, its hidden now. I never again want to have to peel the Drama Queen off the ceiling. She was the worst. At least if you told Littlest Princess she couldn't have anymore candy, she'd cry and pout but NOT HAVE ANYMORE.

Drama Queen would lick the jelly beans then announce, "My germs are on it now." In defence, I ate quite a few jellybeans.

The sacrifices a mother makes.

She was spun and completely not herself, active yes, she always is but she was full on looney. Running full till around the house and even falling didn't stop her. Tears, dramatics, demands for ice and then *zooom* she was off like the Flash but without the red spandex longjohns.

Bed didn't slow her down, I'm surprised her bed is in one piece. The wall of my bedroom is not by the way. She and her nutty sister managed to bash the top of the canopy into the wall hard enough to dent the wall.

So. no more sugar. Ever as far as I'm concerned. Ok, eventually I may lighten up about that (like tomorrow) but after yesterdays visit by the Tazmainian Devil, forget it.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Easter is the only time of year I'm HAPPY my little monster is on a ridiculously restrictive diet! He got a bag of chips and some fruit snacks in his basket, poor kid. For the sake of fairness, I made sure his brother didn't do any better--ha ha. Mother of the year!