Sunday, February 21, 2010

At least I didn't get pulled over.

I got an order for superhero capes. Kiddies ones. Conveinently from the local kiddie art school. She had 30 partly made, and needed 50 more. Done by tomorrow. (This was last Friday)

So she's got them. I even managed to iron them for her. And I even spaced it out so I wasn't going frantic last night. All I did last night was sew the collars with the helpful velcro bit onto 12 capes.

Its a good thing too. A dance friend had a b-day party last night. Didn't stay long, Crypt Keeper didn't want to go so he stayed home with the girls. Told him to pick me up at 10, figured any later the girls couldn't have woken up enough to get in the car.

So between 7(ish) and 10pm and a generous friend I had about 4-5 glasses of wine. Not at all a normal occurance for me. I couldn't even thread my own sewing machine.

I think it took me 20 minutes to get the thread through the needle. It was hysterical. I giggled away to myself the entire time...of course, that might have been the wine.

Hopefully, nobody checks those seams too closely.:)

No comments: