Monday, June 14, 2010

Oops.

Alright I admit it, I'm slacking again. Too much life getting in the way of blogging. The girls have new bunk beds...well...they're in the box still but they are there, and finally have mattress for them.

My own mother freaked out on me over the clutter in my home (Yes I know its there, Its my sewing, his leather work, our books and the girls everything) Anyway she went off, pulled a classic guilt trip, then decided to return each Friday since to organize things to her satisfaction. On one hand I'm glad to have the help... on the other...well. It'll be nice when its all done.

Did I mention this started because she was watching my girls while the Crypt Keeper and I attended his Gram's funeral? Yeah, not a nice day to be told off but whatever.

We lost Gram. She taught CK and his many cousins to "pick eggs". (Chicken farm)

Uh what else. We have the Faery fest craft sale this weekend. Busy sewing and stuf for that.

Ok I think thats it.

..................


..................




.....

...

..

Yeah, thats it.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Okay, let's see. You have 2 kids (3 if you include the husband, assuming he's anything at all like mine), you're working every craft sale in Ontario by the sounds of things, and you have this little thing going on called "life". You have every excuse to have clutter. But by all means, send your mother over here. She'll have a field day...