Saturday, May 3, 2008

Its a rainy dreary day. I may just nap it away. So far one kiddie has the same idea. Today was supposed to be a dance practice however, himself has to work so that was the end of that. Also Shaughny was supposed to go to a birthday party. Luckily I have not mentioned it to her so she doesn't know what she is missing. Really even with the rain I would have taken her but a good portion of the party is at the johnson centre pool. No himself means I have to take both girls with me. Both girls into the pool? Nope. Only one? Which one? Which one sits on the sidelines and has a temper tantrum because she's not in the pool with Mummy? Better to not go. We'll give her friend his present on Thursday at gym class.

Recently I have read that blogs by mums are exploiting children, revealing person things about them, and will of course result in teenage resentment and distrust.

Um...isn't that just the mindset of all teens anyway? :) In my case I would have loved to read what my mum was thinking/doing when my sibs and I were so young. It would be a huge insight into her personality. And really I keep these records so my kids will know me..or even grandkids can look back and say, "So that was my grandma. A crazy woman raising 2 kids and bellydancing around the house when no one was looking."

No comments: