Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mix up in departures!

And today... Shaughnessy starts yelling. You all just knew it would be a Shaughny story right? She stood up on a kitchen chair, leaned her knee against the back railings, pop! her knee slips through and is stuck fast. I came running downstairs to find himself trying to wiggle her knee back through. Honestly when I first cleared the babygate I thought he was checking her knee for damages and from the way she was yelling, figured we were on our way to Emerg. But nope, just stuck. So I stick my hand in the butter and slather up her knee while Shaughny is yelling, "Whats that supposed to do??" Then I gave a bit of a push slide to her leg and TADA freedom! Honestly. My kid is out to turn my hair (more) gray!Within 2 weeks she has give herself a fat lip running into the stationary gate we pass every single day and got a nice bump on her nose from running to the window crank into the church nursery. Now this. I'm telling ya, there was some mix up in departure, I got my sister's kid!

No comments: