Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I can never do housework again! (darn it all)

Shaughnessy was at day care, Clararose was happily playing in the living room so I thought I could dash upstairs and do something about the cesspool that is the bathroom. I kept calling down to Clara and each time she answered me with, "Mama" or "baby", or "Doe No" (Don't know). So she was fine.

Got the sink and counters all pretty, picked up the clothes from the floor, did the loo and figured I'd better go check on her.She was SPINNING in the living room...I mean like a top. So I called her and she stopped (with difficulty) to look at me.Chocolate everywhere and one in her hand.

Race into the kitchen to find any and all foil wrapped easter chocolates are GONE. Wrappers everywhere. Clararose still spinning in the living room, laughing her head off.Its a good thing I didn't buy them much and that we hid most of it in a high cupboard but still.

On the plus side, she slept for nearly 4 hours this afternoon...

No comments: