Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I may not make it

Shaughny got ahold of Lysol with bleach toilet bowl cleaner and proceeded to "clean" her room with it. I thought she and Clara were playing nicely in their room (fat chance I guess) and I didin't realise when she went pee she brought back a "toy" with her.

I nearly had a heart attack. Poison control said its just an irritant and if either of them had ingested it, I'd have known right away. So I scrubbed them down, put lotion onthem cause its very drying and scrubbed their room. Then tossed clothes in the washer. 4 shirts (2 brand new) are ruined, 1 pairof pants (never worn) and a pair of shorts.

It was very upseting. I was trying to explain to her why this was so serious and she kept starting to smile then stopping. Then when I was talking to her grandmother about it, she was trying to climb the railing along the top landing.
I swear this kid will be the death of me. Or else she'll do herself in first.

I seriously can't take my eyes off her for a minute or she's into something, breaking something, drawing on the walls, even today after all this she walks across the living room and makes a beeline for the only thing on the floor, walks on it because God forbid she should walk on the floor like a normal person and smashed my hairband into pieces. Then announced she was a good girl and helping me by throwing the bits away.

What the heck am I going to do for the summer when I won't even have 2 hours every other morning where I don't have to worry about her?

No comments: